"Thanks to new Multiplicom test kits physicians are able to identify all the genetic mutations of a condition at once, and use this information to initiate the right - personalized - treatment.”
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file, a website transfers to the web browser on your computer’s hard drive, either temporarily for the duration of your visit or sometimes for longer periods. These cookies perform a number of functions to improve your user experience. Please note that a cookie cannot carry viruses.
Which cookies do we use on our website?
- Session cookies: Cookies used as part of the website’s security. They are deleted shortly after your website session ends.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain in the cookie file of your web browser even after the browser is closed, the duration of storage will depend on the lifetime of that specific cookie. These cookies result in a faster and more convenient access of the website.
- First-party cookies: Cookies that are set on your web browser/hard drive by the actual website you are visiting. These cookies are used to report on visitor interactions.
- Google Analytics Cookies: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
This website contains links to third party websites. Such links are merely provided for convenience only. Multiplicom does not express any opinion on the content of any third party linked websites and expressly disclaims all liability for any damage or injury resulting from the use of such contents.
Despite all efforts Multiplicom is making to include accurate and up-to-date information, this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical or other errors. Multiplicom makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website or as to the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, distributed or otherwise accessed through this website. The website and the information included therein are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Users of this website agree that they access this website and its content at their own risk.
In no event shall Multiplicom or any of its directors, employees, researchers or consultants be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of the use of, the inability to use or any errors or omissions in the content of this website or any linked website, even if Multiplicom has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Should you provide personal data, the data you provide are subject to the Belgian privacy laws of December 8, 1992.