The genetic test kits are easy to use. They give clinical laboratories the opportunity to efficiently and comprehensively focus on personalized medicine.
Multiplicom developed a tool for automated analysis of data generated with our Multiplex Amplicon Quantification (MAQ) assays: MAQ-S.
Customers have access to a free license of the MAQ-S software, which enables direct data import from DNA fragment analysers. After selection of the reference samples, MAQ-S calculates the dosage quotients (DQs) for all test and control amplicons enabling the quantification of Copy Number Variations.
- Analysis of both MAQ and MLPA data
- Fast and easy automated CNV analysis
- Chromatogram data as well as calculated dosage quotients can be exported
- Step-by-step help wizard included
- Detailed user manual freely available
- Executables for Windows and Linux platforms
- Input: fsa files generated from DNA fragment analysers from ThermoFisher Scientific
- Output: tab-delimited text files, html tables (with trace and dosage pictures)